Made in solid bamboo, the Azara king platform bed features sleek mid-century styling, clean lines and angled tapered legs. The elegant sweeping headboard shows off a beautiful accent panel crafted in solid exotic Tiger bamboo.
Shown in Sable with accents in exotic Tiger bamboo. Exotic Tiger combines the light and dark material, creating a unique and beautifully striped grain with continuous colors throughout. No two pieces are exactly alike.
Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King sizes, in both caramelized and rich Sable finish.
The coordinating Azara bedroom chests each feature an accent drawer faced in solid exotic Tiger bamboo, angled tapered legs, hidden under mount drawer glides and soft closing drawers.
Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, Greenington combines beautiful design, rich colors and a winning sustainability story.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- European slat system, no box spring needed
- 19 fully finished solid Moso bamboo slats
- Easy to use connected slats, lock into place
- Classic bamboo is 20% harder than Red Oak
- 39.50"H x 78.75"W x 84.65"L
- Weight: 177.69 lbs
Why Shop with Modern Room Deco?
When it comes to filling your space with furniture and décor that makes it feel like home, you have a lot of options. For every home, there are dozens of places that you could go to buy beds, sofas, chairs, tables and more. What sets Modern Room Deco apart is, well, everything. We combine generations of knowledge in fine furniture crafting, over two decades of experience working with homebuilders and designers, and a true understanding of what you mean when you say that you want a minimalist look that is still full of style.
Shop Modern Room Deco for modern furniture built to last. We offer the best brands for people who love clean lines, trendy spaces, and plenty of choices. Whether you love the chic all-white look, or you need a pop of cherry red or electric blue in your space, we have exactly what you need. We offer financing for our entire catalogue, and are happy to help answer any questions you may have. We know that, just like us, you want your space to really reflect who you are – even as who you are changes and evolves over time. That is why we strive to create a lasting relationship with all our customers, so that we can help you keep your home feeling like home throughout all of life’s twists and turns. Get in touch with our friendly, highly-trained customer service team at any time to learn more about the Modern Room Décor difference.
Please Read First
Most large furniture pieces ship via freight. Freight delivery processes are far different than the regular UPS/Fedex deliveries many customers are accustomed to. As a result, it is imperative you read all the details in the Shipping & Returns Policy. By proceeding with your order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed with the Shipping & Returns Policies in their entirety.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please verify item type and color/dimensions. If you wish to make any changes, you would need to do so prior to your item shipping.
- The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system.
- As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
- If your item is in stock we will charge your card and process your order.
You are free to cancel without penalty or obligation prior to your order shipping.
Shipping Your Order
Furniture shipping is unlike any other type of freight delivery. We realize you want your order as soon as possible hence we ship directly from the manufacturer, which is the fastest route. Bear in mind, however, all manufacturers use specialty shipping companies for larger goods (sofas, etc) and will ship within 5-10 business days to properly crate your order, ensure specialty shipping is used, and therefore greatly lessen the risk of transit damage. They cannot rush the process as otherwise your order will likely incur transit damage.
If your item is in stock:
- Your order ship within five business days from the order confirmation date for smaller items (shipping Fedex), and up to ten business days for larger orders/items (shipped specialty freight).
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- Transit time is approximately 5 business days for freight.
- Please feel free to inquire if you do not receive the tracking information, since the email may sometimes end up in junk or other folders.
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods. We will immediately inform you if this is the case and obtain your permission to proceed.
We will always do our very best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed shipment dates and express service may be available, please let us know if you need rush service.
IN ORDER TO REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH PAYPAL AND OTHER CREDIT CARD PORTAL POLICIES: DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ONCE AN ITEM HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. ANY RETURNS THIS MAY CAUSE WILL BE TREATED AS A REGULAR RETURN PER OUR RETURN POLICY. PLEASE READ OUR FULL POLICY BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON QUALIFYING RETURNS.
The delivery instructions email will be sent to the same email address as the order confirmation email.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a delivery instructions email.
- Please read this email carefully as it outlines how to receive your item and what to do in the event your item or box arrives damaged.
Please note it is a customer's responsibility to read this email and/or familiarize themselves with our Shipping & Returms Policy. Additionally, we highly recommend you check your junk or spam folder at all times.
Please read the instructions below very carefully as they pertain to refunds and replacements.
Inspect your purchase to ensure that it is in good condition upon arrival and that the number of boxes on the delivery bill match the number of boxes you received. If your item(s)/box arrives damaged or short, it is very important you follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading)
- Note any shortage of items/boxes
- Take photographs of all sides of the box as well
- REFUSE DELIVERY WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process an insurance claim/replacement.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged:
- Note "possible concealed damaged"
In the event the damage is concealed (meaning the box looks good but the item within is damaged)--DO NOT THROW THE BOX AWAY and take pictures of the box as well as the product.
- Disposing of the box at any point or not following the above procedures annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Insurance/manufacturers require photographs of both the box (all sides) and the product.
It is very important that any damage or shortages are:
- Reported within five calendar days of receipt of the merchandise, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules.
- If the concealed damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to first attempt to repair the unit as new with a part or professional assistance.
In order to receive an immediate refund or replacement for concealed damage:
- You agree to hold onto the damaged item and not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by the manufacturer or by us.
- You agree to not dispose of the original box/carton the item came in.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 786-332-6784 and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.
Cancellations & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. All purchases may be canceled at no cost prior to shipment. If there are any third party or carrier errors, you agree to let us help you resolve these in a timely manner.
Should you decide to cancel the order once it has already shipped:
- You (the buyer) will be responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and any manufacturer restocking fees.
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
- No returns permitted on any custom-built, or made to order items.
For those items that are non-returnable but arrive damaged, we will promptly provide a replacement at absolutely no cost to you pursuant to our Shipping & Returns Policy.
Because we cannot sell used items, all returned items must be in new and unused condition, including original packaging (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
IMPORTANT: IN THE EVENT OF A RETURN, PLEASE KEEP THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AS YOU WILL NEED IT TO BOX THE ITEM FOR RETURN SHIPPING.
Modern Room Deco provides complimentary shipping insurance with all orders; we want your purchase to be fully insured and protected while in transit. Shipping insurance allows a merchant to replace or refund an order that suffers damage due to shipping, at no cost to the buyer.
By accepting a damaged box and signing for it in "good condition", however, a customer acknowledge they wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refund or replacement. Any box visibly damaged during shipping may indicate a damaged item within. This means a customer should always notate the damage to a box or item on the delivery bill, otherwise insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made. We know this is pretty straight-forward, but we are required to disclose it! :)
We strive for your 100% satisfaction. In the event we process an insurance claim for damage, please bear in mind that we will always provide a refund or replacement without you having to wait for the claim process to be over. In doing so, however, you agree to hold onto the damaged item until the claim process is over. Refusal to warehouse the damaged item means shipping insurance cannot be executed and voids the ability to provide refunds/replacements. This is common practice with all U.S. carriers (UPS, Fedex, etc) when processing insurance claims for refunds or replacements and does not in any way make you responsible for the delivery damage.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us a 786-332-6784 or at email@example.com and our professional staff will be glad to assist you.
All heavy freight orders are delivered "curbside", which is industry standard for all manufacturers. The shipping company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment, and deliver curbside via freight truck. All smaller/lighter orders are delivered via regular Fedex/UPS.
If you choose another type of delivery (such as Front Door Delivery), please retain the email confirming any alternate delivery method for your records. For your protection and peace of mind, any guarantee is only provided in writing and never verbally.
What is Front Door/Garage Delivery?
When this service is requested on a shipment going to a business, the carrier will take the freight into the storefront for delivery. On a residential delivery, the carrier will take the shipment onto the property, or into the garage of the residence. They will not necessarily deliver inside the front door, but rather at the front door. Please note this is the case with any shipment from any company and is a carrier policy, not our own.
When a driver delivers to a specific room in a house or business (for example a basement or 2nd floor), the requested service is known as White Glove service. Since this is very time consuming, only specific shipping companies offer white glove service. If you require white glove service, please let us know.
Not all white glove quotes will be the same, since not all home deliveries are the same. Number of stairs, corridors, etc may require a different quote and we will let you know if this is the case.
Free Shipping Exclusions
Much as we strive to offer absolutely free shipping during our promotional periods, there are some locations where we cannot offer free shipping. These are usually states such as Hawaii and Alaska, but not limited to these, as well as locations with restricted access (ie islands, heavy metro areas, hotels), rural areas, or locations which a carrier may deem remote or difficult to access. Coast-to-coast or long-distance shipping may not be covered under our free shipping policy, as we strive to obtain the fastest route to prevent item breakage and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
Years of shipping experience has taught us that getting an item to a customer in one, undamaged piece is paramount. Hence, long distance shipping may not be free as we use premier specialty carriers to handle such cases--and if this is the case we will promptly reach out to you.
All items purchased are represented on our site in as best a color scheme/description as possible, based on information relayed to us by the manufacturer. Colors, however, may vary slightly from what is shown based on the type and age of monitor the items are viewed on.
The item name and color is no different on our site than on any other site, and you agree to purchase the item based on appearance as shown and described.
No manufacturer allows returns based on colors; this holds true for any custom built items as well.
Blanket Policy Disclaimer
For any policy omission or clarification, the individual manufacturer policy will apply without exception. As policies are multi-faceted and constantly evolve, customer (you) and retailer (us) agree to defer to the manufacturer's shipping & returns policy in these instances.
Thanks so much for choosing Modern Room Deco!
Modern Room Deco guarantees the lowest price for an entire 6 months after purchase on all items!
For New Orders:
If you haven't purchased from us yet, you have two options to get the best price guarantee:
1. If you see the item on our website, order it today and we will guarantee it is the best price anywhere online for an entire six months after purchase. If not, we'll refund you the difference!
2. If you can't find the item you are looking for, or you want options or other custom additions not listed, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put together the lowest price quote you will find anywhere online, guaranteed.
Just email us at email@example.com with your Purchase Order Number after you purchase.
Our 100% Price Guarantees terms and conditions:
The price guarantee is valid for up to an entire 6 months after purchase!
Please purchase the item from us before requesting your Price Match
Clearance or Special Promos, such as buy one get one free aren't eligible--this includes manufacturer promotions, as some manufacturers may deeply discount items on special occasions
The item be in stock on the competitor's website
The price match applies to online-only retailer ie. Costco isn't eligible
Auctions or any kind of liquidator sites such as Overstock or eBay aren't eligible
The competitor must be an authorized dealer and follow dealer MAP Policies
The guarantee includes the total price of both item and shipping charges
QuadPay or TimePayment transactions are not eligible
Feel comfortable knowing that you are paying the best price for all purchases on ModernRoomDeco.com - Place your order today and leave the rest to us!
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.